Role: F/T permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week hours between 8am-5pm (to be agreed) Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 plus, DOE
Summary of role:
The Commercial Analytics department is a key part of the business, driving strategy in the company through intelligence/data-led decision making, as well as providing technical content to improve marketing.
You will be responsible for analysing data and providing insights and direction to various Company departments by identifying opportunities & risks, developing our product range and providing technical content for marketing and SEO purposes, while promoting Apollo Scientific as the sustainable supplier of choice.
- Analyse sales data to develop commercial insights to guide both procurement and sales strategies, identifying, interpreting and communicating business trends, risks and opportunities.
- Conduct competitor analysis and implement strategies to grow market share.
- Populate and maintain the chemical database which links to website/SAP.
- Research and review catalogue prices to ensure optimal position in the market.
- Maintain quality, consistency, relevance and accuracy of data.
- Create written chemical content for external publications, marketing materials and website.
- Work closely with associated teams, communicating updates and opportunities, and attend meetings and events as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A degree in Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Proven ability to research various subject matters.
- Experience of using chemical drawing packages such as Chemsketch, BioviaDraw or similar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 – in particular Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint – and SAP B1 Hana
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of manipulation of data/analytics
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Desire to work in an office-based role.
Please apply below, and complete our Application Form. Thank you for your interest!
Click HERE to appply.
Closing date for applications: 31/01/2024